k550

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자덕후니 조회 32회 작성일 2020-10-17 16:04:31 댓글 0

본문

Mozart - Symphony No. 40 in G minor, K. 550 [complete]

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart wrote his Symphony No. 40 in G minor, KV. 550, in 1788. It is sometimes referred to as the "Great G minor symphony," to distinguish it from the "Little G minor symphony," No. 25. The two are the only minor key symphonies Mozart wrote. The 40th Symphony was completed on 25 July 1788. The composition occupied an exceptionally productive period of just a few weeks in 1788, during which time he also completed the 39th and 41st symphonies (26 June and 10 August, respectively). The symphony is scored (in its revised version) for flute, 2 oboes, 2 clarinets, 2 bassoons, 2 horns, and strings. Notably missing are trumpets and timpani.
The work is in four movements, in the usual arrangement (fast movement, slow movement, minuet, fast movement) for a classical-style symphony:
1. Molto allegro, 2/2
2. Andante, 6/8
3. Menuetto. Allegretto -- Trio, 3/4
4. Finale. Allegro assai, 2/2.
Every movement but the third is in sonata form; the minuet and trio are in the usual ternary form. This work has elicited varying interpretations from critics. Robert Schumann regarded it as possessing "Grecian lightness and grace". Donald Francis Tovey saw in it the character of opera buffa. Almost certainly, however, the most common perception today is that the symphony is tragic in tone and intensely emotional; for example, Charles Rosen (in The Classical Style) has called the symphony "a work of passion, violence, and grief."
Although interpretations differ, the symphony is unquestionably one of Mozart's most greatly admired works, and it is frequently performed and recorded. Ludwig van Beethoven knew the symphony well, copying out 29 measures from the score in one of his sketchbooks. It is thought that the opening theme of the last movement may have inspired Beethoven in composing the third movement of his Fifth Symphony.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE .mp3 and .wav files of all Mozart's music at: http://www.mozart-archiv.de/
FREE sheet music scores of any Mozart piece at: http://dme.mozarteum.at/DME/nma/start.php?l=2
ALSO check out these cool sites: http://musopen.org/
and http://imslp.org/wiki/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: I do not know who the performers of this are, nor the place and date of recording!!! Any suggestions are welcome.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ENJOY!!!! :D
Landon Valestra : VIVE LA EUROPA
Srinivasan Iyer : So 429 actually don't like this music? How is this possible? I can't believe that tastes can legitimately be this different. I feel those people must be insane.
Duaa Fattash : Genius genius genius! !!
Franco Javier : 19:43 
ESTRELLA Gomez : Definitely this music transports me to the infinite..
Gil Mosko : Finally! An interpretation that is played fast enough. Really well done!
Trippy Kid : i absolutely love this music. im very into dubstep and hip hop/rap but this is so beautiful
Chaimaa Nabil : waw i really like it 
Faustyna09 : Mozart jest równie genialny jak nasz Chopin ^^
Hugo Alberto Cerati : FELIZ CUMPLE MOZART, EN ESTOS MALDITOS TIEMPOS DEL REGUETÓN TU MÚSICA ES MEDICINA PARA EL ALMA

LONDON MOZART PLAYERS: Mozart – Symphony No. 40 in G minor, K550 (Complete)

The London Mozart Players perform Mozart’s Symphony No. 40 in G minor, K550 at St John’s Smith Square, London, on 14th June 2018.

As many commentators have noted, this work is without peer in its clarity and balance. It is emotionally charged but never stormy. The relentless rhythm propels, but does not force, the flow. Daring harmonies make an appearance, but, within its classical framework, Mozart gently leads the way to the overt musical emotional expressions to come in the next century.

Founded in 1949 by Harry Blech to delight audiences with the works of Mozart and Haydn, the London Mozart Players is the UK’s longest established chamber orchestra. Known for its unmistakable British roots, the orchestra has developed an outstanding reputation for adventurous, ambitious programming from Baroque through to genre-crossing contemporary music.
www.londonmozartplayers.com
Matthew Robinson : I love mozart personally so i thought this would be amazing to listen to and i was right
Anna Bednarska : Beautiful!
Ali coles : the less i know the better -tame impala
brot : 21:38 4th
Joanna Garner : Fantastic orchestra! Highly recommended listening
Li Julian : I like the songs that Mozart makes
dal oki : Phew, that was ace! It's good to hear the revised version given an outing. Tip-top playing by all.
Pine Ataahua : Brilliant! joy in sorrow. It is morning that my soul is perfectly cleansed by this.
Nikola Lucić : absolute beauty

Mozart Symphony #40 in G Minor, K 550 - 1. Molto Allegro

Anzor Kinkladze\r
Georgian SIMI Festival Orchestra\r
1998\r
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
ROCIO MUNOZ :

Escuchen esta versión
Joy Hacks : Dixie d’amelio is almost there but not Mozart
Joycelyn Zhang : Mozart is my all-time favorite composer. It’s practically it’s own genre of music!
lourdes Moreno : He is inmortal!!!!
Kat Soren : when your parents had you listening to classical music as a baby and now you'll remember the tune forever;
Damian lionel Sanchez villalba : amo a m ozart
fernando peñuela : ME ENCANTAN LA MUSICA DE MOZART SON MI FAVORITAS
A C : Hello r
محمد اليساري : What an amazing!!!!!
King beef : Is it weird that classical music goes well with violence?

#k550

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 566건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.klle.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz